5 year progress report for my foreskin restoration
Five years. 60 months. It seems like I have been restoring my foreskin for a long time. I have trouble remembering what it was like before I started restoring my foreskin.
Like most other men, though, I wish I had started years before I did. That way I would have enjoyed the benefits of foreskin restoration for much longer.
After 5 years of tugging my foreskin, I am not yet done. I would have been, and I thought I was done, but I lost 45 pounds since early last year.
The weight loss resulted in a reduction of my fat pad on my abdomen. That means my penis sticks out further. About 1 inch further. With a longer penis, my foreskin cannot cover it the same as before my weight loss. My coverage index went from full flaccid coverage with a bit of overhang, about CI-7 or CI-8, to not quite full flaccid coverage, about a CI-5. With continued tugging, I am back to about CI-6. I have full flaccid coverage most of the time, but my restored foreskin still occasionally spontaneously retracts. More length will fix that. I know because it used to be long enough to not spontaneously retract.
I still have about 15 to 20 pounds that I want to lose. So, I expect to continue seeing slow progress with my restoring efforts. I guess a longer penis is a good tradeoff for slower foreskin restoration progress. I feel so much better being lighter that the slower progress is worth it. It is a bonus that I still have some coverage remaining.
Even with the setback of losing some coverage, I still enjoy the gliding action. I still enjoy the sensitivity that I regained from keeping my glans and inner foreskin remnant covered. But I still need to tug to get back where I was a year ago. I continue to manual tug with method 2. It remains my primary method for restoring.
The reduction in foreskin coverage means I am back to wearing a retainer full time. Before losing weight, I wore a retainer only at night to protect against nocturnal erections. But with less coverage for my longer penis, I need some help keeping my skin covering all my sensitive bits. So I started wearing my baby bottle nipple retainer again.
I am still determined to restore my foreskin until I am at least a CI-9. I would like to have full coverage when erect. I am still motivated to restore and lose more weight.
- 50 month progress report for my foreskin restoration
- 42 month progress report for my foreskin restoration
- 30 Month progress report for restoring my foreskin
- 24 Month progress report for restoring my foreskin
- Almost 2 years of restoring my foreskin
- 21 Month progress report for restoring foreskin
- 18 Month progress report for restoring foreskin
- 16 Month progress report for restoring foreskin
- 15 Month progress report for restoring foreskin
- 1 year progress report for restoring foreskin
- Nine month progress report for restoring foreskin
- Three month progress report for restoring foreskin
- Two month progress report for restoring foreskin
My awakening: Starting my foreskin restoration journey
- List of posts about the benefits of foreskin restoration
Weight loss and foreskin restoration
- See my foreskin restoration progress pictures at Restoring Foreskin.org