Yes, Restoring my foreskin has been worth it!
On both of the restoration communities where I am a member, people are questioning if foreskin restoration is worth it.
The short answer is YES!
I am not yet finished restoring, but I have reached my main goal. I have full flaccid coverage with some overhang, most of the time. Restoring my foreskin has been worth every tug and every minute spent tugging. I just wish I knew about it years ago.
The things that make foreskin restoration worth it, in no particular order:
- Sex is a million times better
- Wanking (masturbation) is phenomenal
- I have whole body orgasms
- I can wank without lube
- I can have sex without lube
- My wife does not get sore from sex
- My wife no longer complains that I take "too long"
- My wife loves playing with my foreskin
- For the first time in my life I can feel something from blowjobs
- The gliding action of the foreskin brings a new dimension to sexual pleasure
- I feel more comfortable in my own skin
- I feel whole again (subtle, but it is there)
- I have become more of an emotional person and less stand-offish
- I learned things about my body and sex that I never knew as a cut man
- I am starting to have orgasms like my wife has
- Restoring gives me an excuse to play with my penis
- Before I restored, I ejaculated. Now I have orgasms.
The above list is not complete. It does show the ones that I notice repeatedly. And, for this, I am thankful.
PS: Some may identify smegma as a benefit to having a foreskin. I shower every day and rinse under my foreskin with water. I have never had smegma and I do not expect to ever have it.